TANDOORI DRUMS OF HEAVEN
- 2 LB Chicken drumstick
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/2 tbsp grated ginger
- 1/2 tbsp minced garlic
- 2 - 3 Tbsp tandoori delight masala
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- salt to taste
- 1 - 2 tbsp oil
- In a large bowl, add all ingredients and mix to a paste.
- Slightly slit the drumstick and add to the marinade, coat well, and let it rest in the refrigerator for 4 to 6 hours.
- when its time, take it out from the refrigerator and spread it on a grill and drizzle some oil and allow it to cook for 10 mins and flip sides and cook till tender and roasted.
- For gas top, place a non stick pan and heat the pan, drizzle some oil and place the chicken, the pan should be hot enough for you to hear the sizzle as you drop the chicken pieces. then cook, flip and cook again till roasted and tender.
- Once done add a dash of pepper and lime.. and let the party begin!