Bell Pepper Masala
Bell pepper in yogurt curry.
- Skillet or wok
In your kit
- Pouch 1 whole spices
- Pouch 2 Ginger, Garlic,Jalapeño
- Pouch 3 Spice Blend
- Pouch 4 Garnish
- 4 Tortillas
From Your Pantry
- 1 onion
- 2 Bell peppers
- 1 Tomato
- 1/2 Cup Plain yogurt
- 2 - 3 tbsp Oil for cooking
- Wash and cut the onions and bell pepper into cubes, and finely chop tomato, keep aside.
- In a wok, heat 2 to 3 Tbsp oil on high heat, add chopped onions and bell pepper and sauté well for 2 to 3 mins, remove and keep aside.
- In the same wok add lil more oil or butter, and add pouch 1 and stir.
- Next add finely chopped tomatoes,and stir well, In a min add salt and pouch 2, stir and cover for few mins till tomotoes are mushy.
- Add pouch 3 spice bend, stir well and add yogurt, blend in the yogurt well.
- Now add the sautéed onions and bell pepper and stir well into the curry mixture, add 1/4 cup water n cover for 5 mins on low heat.
- Once done open lid and breath in your hard work, Garnish with pouch 4.
- Serve hot with Naan, tortillas or rice. ENJOY!!!
- Wrap up this bell pepper curry in a tortilla wrap with some cheese for a quick bite.
- Sneak this bell pepper curry in a cheese sandwich and grill well for a delicious crunch.
- Toss this bell pepper curry in your green salad for that extraaa punch.